Center for Change management (CCM) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization that promotes understanding and nonviolent social change.
The organization focuses on soft measures and policies that help various entities accept changes in society as normal situations and turn them into positive outcomes. The organization believes that strengthening the capacity of public administration, civil society, business community, euro - integration and investment in people are the main agents of change in society.
Our goals and objectives are:
- Strengthening the administrative capacity of the public administration
- Investment and development of people
- European integration and regional cooperation
- Public change management, sustainability and development
- Equal opportunities and non-discrimination
- Automation of processes
- Cooperation with other legal and physical entities, international organizations, government bodies, institutions, NGOs and private sector for the implementation and achievement of objectives of the organization
Center for Change Management (CCM) implements projects that aim to contribute to the development of our society and region. We have several years of experience with various state institutions in Macedonia and extensive cooperation with civil society and the business sector at home and abroad.
We support democracy and open ideas in different sectors of society. We base our projects on the method: realize, check and act.