The main goal of the project will be to strengthen the capacities of the civil servants for including gender perspective in creating policies and budgets by using the Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB) tools. More specifically, the goal of this set of services will be to train key civil servants in applying GRB tools through specific sectoral analysis of programs and budgets, developing gender indicators and monitoring and assessing the effects of the gender responsive policies and budgets in the overall social context. The main project approach is transformative policy making and financing as an enabling factor for implementation of existing national and international commitments on gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Period 16.09.2021 - 22.08.2022
Donor: UN Women
Project beneficiary: State institutions
Building and developing capacities of civil servants regarding gender perspectives in policy making and budgeting as well as promoting gender equality through institutions and the public sector.
· Developing 4 training modules for GRB, including trainings for trainers (ToT);
· Designing and developing user-friendly online platform as a tool for building capacities and knowledge sharing for gender responsive policy making and budgeting;
· Creating a repository of international and national resources for GRB as an integral part of the online platform;
· Implementing trainings for GRB intended for civil servants;
· Establishing a Base of trainers for GRB;